Time execution: 5 min
Can be served for: about 1 cup
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cups loosely packed cilantro leaves
- 2 small jalapeno, stemmed and seeded
- 3 small cloves garlic, crushed
- 2/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt
- Combine the mayonnaise, cilantro, jalapeno, garlic and lime juice in a blender and blend on high until very smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender jar once or twice with a rubber spatula.
- Transfer to a bowl and season with salt. The sauce can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 4 days.