Periode: Bebas Menentukan
Promo masih berlaku hari ini. Harap di cek lagi besok untuk promo yang kami berikan.
Detail Paket TourA pick-up bus will transfer you direct from your accommodation to the Cairns Heli-Port for a spectacular 25 minute Helicopter Flight to the Outer Great Barrier Reef. Enjoy over 4 hours at the Marine World platform and a wide range of in-water and dry activities. Guests have both the time and space to enjoy the largest range of reef activities available in a relaxed, fun and personalised atmosphere. Suitable for all age groups and swimming abilities, activities include snorkelling, marine biologist presentation, fish feeding demonstration, semi-submersible and glass bottom boat tours, underwater observatory or simply relaxing on a sun-lounge. Optional activities, available at additional expense, include biologist guided snorkel tours, advance marine snorkel safari and scenic helicopter flights. Return by fast catamaran to Cairns marina by 5pm for coach transfer back to your accommodation.
Harga Termasuk– Return transfers from Cairns accommodation.
– 5 hours at “Marine World” Outer Barrier Reef Pontoon at Moore Reef.
– Snorkelling equipment.
– Semi-Submersible and Glass Bottom Boat Tours.
– Underwater observatory.
– Great Barrier Reef presentation by the onboard Marine Biologist.
– Fish feeding and identification session with Marine Biologist.
– French and German speaking staff may be onboard.
– Children’s swimming enclosure.
– Helicopter transfer to or from Marine World.
– 1-way Reef Magic fast catamaran.
– Fuel Levy.
– Marine Reef Tax (EMC).
– Lycra suit or wet suit hire.
What to Bring:
– Swimmers and towel.
– Sunblock, hat, sunglasses.
– Camera, money/credit card for onboard purchases.
Syarat & KetentuanBooking Information:
– Minimum of 2 passengers required for tour to operate.
– Bookings can be made for individuals however a minimum of 2 pax is required for heli to operate. Flights are subject to pilot’s discretion, weather, air traffic control and availability.
– Accurate passenger weights are must be advised at time of booking for all passengers.