Periode: Bebas Menentukan
Promo masih berlaku hari ini. Harap di cek lagi besok untuk promo yang kami berikan.
Detail Paket TourWalk through natural bushland to meet wild koalas, then learn about each one’s history and social life from your Wildlife Guide and Koala Researcher. Help collect important data, remove Boneseed (a weed) andmake a difference to koala habitat.
Join wild mobs of Kangaroos on the plains and in open forests. Their natural instinct is to flee humans, but with care guests can often get close enough to take photographs and observe their complex social life. While the walk, help the Guide record sightings of all native wildlife.
The natural environments that’s visited are also home to parrots, fairy-wrens, emus, honeyeaters, possums, wallabies and lizards. The Wildlife Guide will help guests to find and understand them, and teach guests survey techniques that will be useful to them wherever they go.
At the end of the day all participants will receive a certificate of thanks for helping wildlife, and an opportunity to stay in touch with each of the Koalas seen on the day.
The tour is vehicle-based, with short walks during the day; includes a substantial picnic lunch and pick up/drop off to Melbourne city.
Harga Termasuk– Experienced Wildlife Guide providing interpretations.
– Serendip Sanctuary or Mt Rothwell Conservation Park.
– Brisbane Ranges National Park or You Yangs National Park.
– Comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle.
– Return selected Melbourne city accommodation transfers.
What to Bring:
– Comfortable, fully enclosed walking shoes, sunscreen, hat, insect repellent, rain-proof jacket, 1 litre water bottle.
Syarat & KetentuanChild Seats:
– Children: 0-7 years inclusive – baby seats and booster seats are required for all children onboard. Must be requested at the time of booking.
– Passengers must be able to walk unassisted at least 1km on uneven, dirt surfaces to ensure they see the wildlife.
– There may be up to 5 walks of this duration during the day.
– The itinerary is an indication only and is subject to conditions on the day, weather, National Parks instructions – all of which may alter wildlife viewing opportunities.
Pick Up Information:
07.50am – Langham Hotel (1 Southgate Avenue Southbank)
07.55am – Crown Promenade Hotel (8 Whiteman St, Southbank)
08.10am – Rydges Melbourne Hotel (186 Exhibition St, Melbourne City)
08.15am – Swanston Grand Mercure Hotel (195 Swanston St, Melbourne City)
08.30am – Holiday Inn on Flinders Hotel (575 Flinders Lane/corner Spencer St, Melbourne City)~~~~