Periode: Bebas Menentukan
Promo masih berlaku hari ini. Harap di cek lagi besok untuk promo yang kami berikan.
Detail Paket TourAn AAT Kings coach will pick you up from your hotel for your transfer to 69 Mitchell Street, the departure point of your tour. At 6.30am join your coach to commence a full day tour to Kakadu National Park. Depart Darwin and travel across Adelaide River and Marrakai Plains into World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park, a timeless place and landscape filled with beauty and diversity. Visit the Warradjan Cultural Centre and view the informative displays depicting the traditions of the Aboriginal people in Kakadu. Then join a local guide for a cruise on the famous Yellow Water Billabong. Search for saltwater crocodiles and the colourful range of birdlife for which this region is renowned. After a lunch stop at Nourlangie Rock, your guide will lead a walk to view ancient Aboriginal rock art before commencing the return journey to Darwin. Tour concludes at approximately 7.30pm, at which time hotel drop offs will commence.
Harga Termasuk– Hotel pick up and drop off.
– Nourlangie Rock.
– Yellow Water Billabong cruise.
– Visit to Warradjan Aboriginal Cultural Centre.
– Luxury coach travel.
– Kakadu National Park Entry Fee
What to Bring:
– Comfortable walking shoes.
– Insect repellent.
Syarat & KetentuanKakadu National Park Entry Fee:
– National Park Entry Fee of AUD40.00 per adult and AUD25.00 per child (APR-OCT) and AUD 25.00 per adult and AUD 13.00 per child (NOV-MAR) is payable on departure. Charges are payable direct and are subject to change without notice. Pass is valid for 14 consecutive days.