Periode: Bebas Menentukan
Promo masih berlaku hari ini. Harap di cek lagi besok untuk promo yang kami berikan.
Detail Paket TourYour naturalist guide will meet you at your accommodation and after introductions, drive north along the Great Barrier Reef dive to the sugar industry town of Mossman. Lush farmland contrasts with views of the Coral Sea as you approach the ancient Daintree River. Time for a short morning tea break then its ‘all aboard’ for a wildlife river cruise. Relax and enjoy this unique and important mangrove eco-system as you learn of Estuarine Crocodiles, mangrove forests, endemic birdlife, and much more. This is nature at its best! Ascend the Alexandra Range and pause for a panoramic view of the World Heritage Tropical Rainforest merging with the Coral Sea and Great Barrier Reef. Experience the rainforest intimately on an elevated National Park Boardwalk. Our guides are accredited Wet Tropics Tour Guides with advance knowledge of the flora and fauna. Search for the elusive, rare and totally unique Southern Cassowary, our dinosaur bird which has been a part of this environment for millions of years. A delicious barbecue lunch with freshly prepared salads (dietary requirements catered for with prior notice) is served while you have the opportunity to hand feed a kangaroo and enjoy a cold drink from the bar (own cost). Travel beyond Cape Tribulation along the 7kms of the 4WD Bloomfield Track to pristine Emmagen Creek and take time for a refreshing rainforest fresh water swim. Seek fish and turtles in the creek, butterflies and exotic birds in the trees and indulge in a taste testing of tropical fruit, a cup of traditional Billy Tea and damper. At Cape Tribulation Beach there is time to stroll along the beach and boardwalk to the photographers’ platform overlooking the mountains and coast where the ‘Rainforest meets the Reef’ (no swimming at Cape Tribulation Beach due to dangerous hazards). Cross the Daintree River by cable ferry and begin your homeward journey somewhat wiser for your ‘Total Rainforest Experience’.
Harga Termasuk– Touring in air-conditioned 4WD with driver/guide.
– Daintree River cruise.
– Cable ferry crossing.
– Alexandra Range.
– Guided rainforest boardwalk tour.
– Hand feed kangaroos.
– Freshwater swim at Emmagen Creek.
– 4WD the Bloomfield Track.
– Tropical fruit tasting with traditional billy tea.
– Cape Tribulation Beach.
– Cape Tribulation botanical boardwalk.
– Return accommodation transfers.
What to Bring:
– Bathing suit, towel, sunscreen and hat.
– Water bottle
– Insect repellent.
– Flat comfortable shoes.
Syarat & KetentuanGeneral:
– Department of Transport Regulations state seat belts are compulsory for all passengers and infants and must be worn at all times.
– Billy Tea Safaris reserves the right to alter or cancel itineraries due to weather conditions, flooding or other factors beyond the control of the operator, no refund will be given in these circumstances or in the event of any delay.
– Billy Tea Safaris is not liable for any failure to make connections with any other service or guarantee the vehicle type used or operation of any particular service.
– Billy Tea Safaris will not be held responsible for any personal injury or losss due to events beyond their control.