Periode: Bebas Menentukan
Detail Paket Tour
Join your Big Sky Stargazing guide at The Hermitage Activities Desk, Hermitage Hotel, Terrace Road, Aoraki Mount Cook Village, to commence a Big Sky Stargazing tour. The tour begins with an introduction and orientation in the Theatre Planetarium using a special live Digital Sky presentation highlighting unique features in the southern sky. Informative astronomy guides then take you on a short drive (transport provided) to the outdoor stargazing site for spectacular views of that southern sky. Using the naked eye, high powered binoculars and state-of-the-art telescopes, you will tour the Milky Way and beyond. Unleash your imagination as you explore our neighbourhood in the universe including the Southern Cross, star clusters, planets, moons and distant galaxies. Tour concludes approximately 2 hours after commencement, at The Hermitage Activities Desk.
– Introduction & Orientation to Digital Plantearium show.
– Short trip to the outdoor stargazing site.
What to Bring:
– Warm clothing
– Flat soled, covered shoes.
Syarat & Ketentuan
– Due to uneven surfaces around the outdoor stargazing area flat soled, enclosed walking shoes MUST be worn prior to boarding the bus.
– Dressing up warmaly is highly reccommended, even summer nights can be chilly in the alpine environment.
– Stargazing tours are not suitable for infants. The minimum age for a child is 4yrs although the tour is not recommended for children under 8yrs.