Periode: Bebas Menentukan
Promo masih berlaku hari ini. Harap di cek lagi besok untuk promo yang kami berikan.
Detail Paket TourPackage Adelaide City Tours
Detail A Gray Line coach will pick you up from your hotel for your transfer to the Adelaide Central Bus Station at 85 Franklin Street, the departure point of your tour. At 9.15am join your coach to commence a morning tour of Adelaide. With a vibrant culture built on world famous festivals, food and wine, Adelaide is an elegant city with a rich past and a passion for fine living. Its historic buildings, gardens and wide boulevards and parklands make the city unique. See highlights including Victoria Square, cosmopolitan Gouger Street, King William Street and Rundle Mall. View Parliament House, the State Library and Trinity Church, Adelaide’s oldest church, and trendy Hutt Street. Visit the famous Haigh’s Chocolate factory (not open Sundays) to enjoy a brief tour, a complimentary tea or coffee and some chocolate samples. Stop at St Peter’s Cathedral and Adelaide Oval, then see panoramic views over Adelaide from Colonel Light’s lookout on Montefiore Hill. See the Botanic Gardens and North Adelaide’s grand and historic stately homes. Tour concludes at approximately 12.00pm at 85 Franklin Street.
Paket Termasuk – Hotel pick up.
– Haigh’s Chocolates (Haigh’s not open on Sunday and Public Holidays).
What to Bring:
Syarat & Ketentuan – Haigh’s Chocolates not open on Sunday and Public Holidays.
Kode Tour: BWADLTDGRLADLDAYAAPackage Afternoon Adelaide Highlights & River Cruise – 592RC
Detail Board your Popeye Cruises vessel at Popeye Jetty, Elder Park (close to Adelaide Festival Centre) to commence an afternoon river cruise on the Torrens River. Picturesque scenery and birdlife provide a beautiful backdrop to the city of Adelaide. After the cruise join your Gray Line coach at the rotunda located alongside on King William Road, the departure point of your coach tour. At 1.20pm depart by coach for an afternoon tour of Adelaide and enjoy sights such as historic and spectacular North and East Terraces, trendy Hutt Street where Adelaide meets, drinks and relaxes and the leafy eastern suburbs. Travel to the Mount Lofty Ranges for spectacular views over Adelaide from Glenelg to the Gulf St Vincent followed by a visit to Australia’s oldest German settlement – Hahndorf. Stroll the Elm tree-lined main street, and enjoy a delicious afternoon tea in delightful surrounds. See quaint cottages, historic inns, artisan food producers, craft shops and tea rooms, before heading back to Adelaide. Tour concludes at approximately 5.15pm, at which time hotel drop offs will commence.
Paket Termasuk – Hotel drop off.
– River Cruise.
What to Bring:
Syarat & Ketentuan
Kode Tour: BWADLTDGRLADLDAYACPackage Guided Heritage Walk – 2 Hour Tour
Detail Every city has a special street that captures its heritage and essence. Adelaide’s is North Terrace, the “Cultural Boulevard”. Put on your walking shoes and with an expert local guide discover this splendid thoroughfare lined with seats of government, grand repositories of art, books and historic treasures, as well as courtyards and public statues both contemporary and historic.
Paket Termasuk – The history and heritage of Adelaide.
– North Terrace’s galleries, museums and hidden away courtyards.
– Visit the Central Market (Tuesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday Mornings only.)
– Rundle Mall and Victoria Square.
What to Bring:
– Comfortable walking shoes.
Syarat & Ketentuan
Kode Tour: BWADLTDTOUADLASS01APackage Adelaide City Highlights – AS14
Detail Your driver/guide will introduce you to this delightful city, which is surrounded by parklands with a blend of historic buildings, wide streets, cafés and restaurants. Drive past Adelaide’s cultural precinct – North Terrace, the National Wine Centre, Adelaide Botanic Gardens and the beautiful Botanic Park, home to the Bicentennial Conservatory and the Adelaide Zoo. Continue through historic North Adelaide, where you’ll see tree-lined streets, mansions and historic buildings. Stop and visit the iconic St Peters Cathedral or the newly developed Adelaide Oval then travel through the city’s east on the way to the Haigh’s Chocolates Visitor Centre for a factory tour and tastings of this famous South Australian chocolate. Return to the city via the South Parklands, West Terrace and North Terrace.
Paket Termasuk – Adelaide city sights.
– Adelaide’s Cultural Boulevard of North Terrace – University, Library, Art Gallery and Museum.
– Historic North Adelaide.
– Visit to St Peters Cathedral (subject to availability).
– The famous Adelaide Oval.
– Haigh’s Chocolates factory tour and tastings (except Sundays & SA Public Holidays where a visit to the National Wine Centre is included or further time exploring the city).
– Expert commentary by local Driver/Guide.
Syarat & Ketentuan Valid for 01APR19-31MAR21:
– Haigh’s Chocolates factory tour & tastings does not operate on Sundays and South Australian Public Holidays therefore the
itinerary will be changed to include a visit to the National Wine Centre
– The National Wine Centre is located on the edge of Adelaide’s stunning Botanic Gardens. Passengers will have free time to
explore the iconic building with the opportunity to purchase morning tea at the café or taste wine from the extensive
Australian wine collection
– The National Wine Centre will be closed on Good Friday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years’ Day so further time will be
spent exploring the city on these days
– This tour does not include a visit to Glenelg; passengers are encouraged to catch the tram from the CBD to Glenelg at the end
of this tour. Trams operate at regular intervals and fares can be purchased on board.
Kode Tour: BWADLTDADEADLDAYE